You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. ~Desmond Tutu

Friday, July 30, 2010

23 Week Doctor Appointment....

So another day at the doctors office. Start with the usual blood pressure (114/60), baby's heart rate (148), and my weight (haha I am not saying but I have gained a total of 13 pounds which is exactly on track!) The doctor says everything looks great and next time in we will do the awful glucose test. With the glucose test comes other blood work which we are going to check my platelets because I seem to be bruising a little easier than normal. She is also excited with me because I finally got an appointment to see my cardiologist on Tuesday, just for a check up to make her feel better even though I feel fine. Go back in 4 weeks! I can not believe how quickly this seems to be going by. I only owe one more payment for my deductible I am over the half way hump and coasting down hill. Now hopefully we can continue with this progress all the way through.

No comments:

Post a Comment