You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. ~Desmond Tutu

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Uh oh on registering again......

This weekend we decided to start getting stuff ready for the nursery and for a daddy car for Chase. We looked on Saturday for a car for Chase since his car is to small. Can't wait to find him a new car!! On Sunday it was Kindergarten recognition day for Kayden at church. She was so quite and shy but so cute. Afterwards we went out for lunch to Red Lobster. Later that afternoon Vanessa and I went to Lonestar Baby to register for the bedding and the stroller/carseat combo. Chase and I finally had decided on a bedding that we both agreed on and I get there and find out that it is being discontinued. I was so upset and shocked at the same time. But good news did come from going there. They were able to pull everything I needed that was left from there store and the other stores and have them held for me so no one else can purchase them. I was so thankful because this means we don't have to find another one and we and can finally start the nursery. Yeah!! While I was there I also found out that they do price match so I got the 4 piece bedding and Vanessa bought us the lamp. All the other stuff is being held and it is at a price match as well. Now I can not wait to have the shower!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment