You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. ~Desmond Tutu

Friday, May 27, 2011

6 Month Checkup

Today was little mans 6 month checkup!! First of all I can not believe he is already 6 months old. I mean literally where has the time gone!! His checkup went great! He is in the 75th percentile for his height and the 25th for his weight and the size of his head, which  I must say I was totally shocked by!! The packet the doctor gave us was saying that he should be sleeping in his own crib by  now and we should be starting to lay him down when he is getting tired so he can learn to fall asleep on his own. Well once I seen this I was feeling really bad because he still sleeps in our room in his pack and play so he can be close to us. I mean we only do it because his room is at the front of the house all by itself which is making us a little nervous. But we have talked about it and we are going to try to let him sleep in his crib by himself tonight and put him down without rocking him or giving him a bottle to fall asleep!! Wish us luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment