You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. ~Desmond Tutu

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Leaving Channing for the 1st Time

Chase and I had our river trip this weekend which meant no kids which equaled needing a baby sitter for Channing for the weekend. I had weeks to get ready for this but I still was not sure how I was going to leave him for the first time ever for the weekend. I would say I did pretty good. I didn't cry when we left but the nights were hard. I missed being able to put him to bed and telling him goodnight. My dad and Jessica sent us plenty of pics and they took some too of the fun stuff they were doing. We knew he was in great hands so it made enjoying our trip that much easier. But when Sunday rolled around I couldn't wait to go and pick him up. He was so happy to see us and he had a great time with the grandparents and his new found friend Sasha!!!

                                                        This is how we left him







No comments:

Post a Comment