You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. ~Desmond Tutu

Monday, June 7, 2010

To Much Sun...

So Chase was gone this past Friday and Saturday to go on a guys golfing trip to Austin. On Saturday it was so hot out that the only thing this pregnant girl could do was go swimming. So Kayden and I headed over to my grandmas pool at around 12:00 to go swimming. Of course I lathered her in sunscreen every twenty minutes so she would not burn being in the salt water pool. Well me on the other hand decided a little sun wouldn't hurt!! Well I put sunscreen on my face and that was it because I hardly ever burn on my stomach unless in a tanning bed. Half way through the day I decided I was getting a litte red and applied some sunscreen to my pregnany belly thinking it was not that bad. Boy was I wrong!!! Six and a half hours later when we went home and I took a shower I realized just exactly what I had done to myself. I was as red as a lobster on my chest, shoulders, arms, legs and the pregnant belly. Needless to say that night I got about 5 hours of sleep on the couch and did nothing on Sunday but sit on the couch and barely move. Now today I am feeling alot better and hoping that the redness will go down by the time we go to the doctor on Wednesday to check on Baby Hargrove!

No comments:

Post a Comment