You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. ~Desmond Tutu

Friday, April 30, 2010

How life has changed??

So many of you know that I am kinda OCD about a clean house, laundry done, school work kinda worked on(haha) and for my car and houes to look nice and clean even if no one is coming over. Well now there is this little thing/fetus/baby growing in me and it is has totally already taken over my life completely. It is amazing how I was so stressed about school work and getting stuff done around the house and now since I have found out I was pregnant it has all disappeared. Of course now I am more tired and literally can fall asleep in like 5 seconds which sounds alot like Jimmy. I use to could go without sleep or stay up late to work on things but now I go to bed early and I can not get up early either. I have let the stress go in my life and pretty much the house and car cleaning as well. This little baby is already taking over my life and gearing me up for what is to come and I can not wait for that. It is amazing how something as small as 1/2 inch has begun to rule my life and I in no way or fashion can stop it.

For Chase things haven't changed all that much, ok well maybe a little. He doesn't miss much sleep due to the pregnancy or have food cravings or aversions or feel sick but I guess he does have to deal with me! He has been so sweet and great to me through all of this. He has been worried about me when I am sick and feels bad when nothing made me feel better. He has had to make some stops on the way home from school late at night for Tylenol or some Chocoalalte ice cream or Big Red but other than that I haven't made any weird requests. He did great when I was really sick and could not eat certain things or only wanted to eat certain things. Chase has been the best husband and soon to be daddy through the last weeks and I am so glad to have him by my side and as the father of our child.

No comments:

Post a Comment